New here? Sign Up Have an account?

Don't let the looks fool you, there's still a residue of bad boy

yes, after all these years there still a residue of bad boy in me from my younger wild days. It's a good thing to still have in me, makes life more exciting. Born and raised in the USA. 6 ft 180lbs, I am simular like a Lexus built in the USA with Japanese parts.

Recently happily divorced, open-minded, adventures, good sense of humor, dislike wasting valuable time fighting and arguing, I learned to be non-judgemental 95% of the time., the other 5% because nobody is perfect.

What I hope to find, is to be with a lady who we both have a deep mental and sexual connection. Everything else will fall in place if two people have that kind of connection. It is rare and hard to find but I know there one for everybody out there.

So we are all here seeking the same thing....happiness. If you think you may find happiness with me, let me know and we will see what developes. Ask me anything and I will do my best to answer.

Sign Up 100% FREE to Get In Touch

Join Free Today